Infant/Toddler/Preschool TeacherEdwards, 81632 | 08/11/2017 | Ad id: 8-0000099910
Eagle Valley Child Care Association is hiring for full and part time positions!
EVCCA is a non-profit association consisting of both Miller Ranch Child Care and Vail Child Care. We provide care for infants as young as 8 weeks old all the way up to Preschoolers under the age of 6. We aim to provide high quality early learning programs to the children of Eagle County.
We do so by:
- Providing a developmentally appropriate, discovery based learning environment that meets the needs of every child’s healthy cognitive, language, motor, social & emotional development.
- Providing supportive parenting guidance to every family enrolled in our programs.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discounted childcare for employees
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment
- Health/Dental/Life insurance
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Work well with others
- Follow ALL state licensing guidelines
- Commit to a minimum 1 year of employment
- Use developmentally appropriate language with children
- Communicate effectively with parents and staff
- Consistently arrive on time
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Dress appropriately
- CPR/First Aid Certified (or willing to obtain ASAP) - Group Leader qualified (for Lead Teachers)
- Currently enrolled in ECE classes OR relevant college credits pertaining to Early Childhood Education
Want to apply but not sure if you’re qualified? Please visit this link: http://bit.ly/2ub5eRF
If you’re interested, please submit your resume!