Seasonal Chef – Private Estate - Aspen, ColoradoAspen, 81611 | 03/29/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000218699
A well-established large private estate in Aspen is seeking a Seasonal Chef. Position runs from June to August and during Holidays in December and January.
This role is highly dynamic and will have diverse and varied responsibilities - including full support of the Resident Chef, as well as the ability to operate as Chef in their absence.
A sample of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborating with the Resident Chef in the preparation of family and guest breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, and private events.
· Commitment to working with fresh, whole foods.
· Baking skills required.
· Preparation of lunches for the staff of the house.
· Sharing of ideas for menus and dishes always welcomed.
· Organizing, cleaning, and keeping an inventory of the pantry.
· Grocery shopping at local food stores and farmer’s markets.
· This job requires a calm demeanor, total teamwork, and mutual support.
· The qualified Chef for this role will be flexible with their hours and understand that scheduling needs may change on a regular basis.
· Must commit to working the months of June, July, August and during the Holiday season (December and January)
· 3+ years’ experience as a Chef
This private employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.