Operations Team - Bike BalancerAspen, 81611 | 07/11/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000273914
Work outside, with bikes, and with great people!
Join the WE-cycle Team and help grow the Roaring Fork Valley's bike share system.
WE-cycle, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is committed to providing bike share within the Roaring Fork Valley to be used for around town transportation and as the first/last mile connection to transit.
PART-TIME POSITION in OPERATIONS
WE-cycle is seeking a motivated, responsible, independent, and bike-loving individual to assist in operations of both the Aspen and Basalt systems. Position available immediately. Operational responsibilities include bike redistribution, bike repair, station maintenance, and rider/event support.
• Bike Balancing - Ensure a balanced system by moving bikes from station to station primarily by balancing bicycle or electric vehicle.
• System Health - Monitor and manage system functionality for duration of shift and complete scheduled bicycle and station maintenance
• Rider Support - Provide professional customer service over the phone and in person to riders.
• Physical Strength: Ability to ride upwards of 8 miles a day redistributing bikes on the balancing bike and ability to safely lift 45-lb bikes many times each day.
• Clean Driving Record: Ability to safely drive with a trailer.
• WE-cycle is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
See complete job description at: https://www.we-cycle.org/about/jobs/
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.