Care CoordinatorAvon, 81620 | 09/07/2017 | Ad id: 8-0000111666
We are currently looking for a Care Coordinator to join our professional team as we transition to a CPC+ delivery model of care. The Care Coordinator is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and coordination of patient health care needs in collaboration with health delivery team members to ensure safe, quality and cost effective care.
Colorado Mountain Medical is a team of primary care physicians, specialists and other practitioners with offices in Vail, Avon, and Eagle, Colorado. Colorado Mountain Medical providers offer total family care emphasizing wellness and preventative medicine, as well as treatment of illness or injury with urgent care services in each clinic location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a patient advocate by assisting patients to reach optimal function and health.
- Coordinates care across the health service continuum (clinic/inpatient/community) to assure appropriate utilization of clinical and community resources.
- Accountable for developing individualized patient's plan of care and its delivery; applying specialized expertise, assigning Standards of Care, working with an interdisciplinary care team, and guiding development of multiple health care partnerships to achieve a positive health effect.
- Maintains an active panel of patients that are identified by risk stratification and serve as the point of contact for these complex members.
- Fosters healthcare teamwork and respect while assuring effective use of staffing resources.
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, OSHA Rules and Regulations, environmental and infection control standards.
- Ensures accuracy and proper documentation in the patient's Electronic Health Record (EHR).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse licensing/certification, as well as CPR certification required.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience with applicable patient care and administrative duties required.
- Ability to effectively organize resources, establish priorities and perform multiple tasks.
- Professionalism and ability to be discrete with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative.
- Displays strong verbal/written communication and organization skills.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology, medical equipment, HIPAA compliance and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Ability to work a varied schedule and at various clinic locations.
For more information, or to apply online, go to http://cmmhealth.com/colorado-mountain-medical-employment