Front Office AdministratorEdwards, 81632 | 06/21/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000263177
Full-time with Benefits
Hiring Manager Contact Information: admin@mountaindermatology, (970) 926-1800
Mountain Dermatology Specialists is a full-service, high quality dermatology practice serving Eagle County, Summit County and the surrounding Colorado mountain areas. Offering a convenient location in Edwards, Colorado, our practice was founded by a board certified dermatologist / board certified dermatopathologist who provides professional and trusted care for a variety of medical, surgical, pediatric, and cosmetic dermatology services. Mountain Dermatology Specialists offers expert medical dermatology services for adults and children including skin cancer screenings and surgery, acne treatment, eczema and more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
At Mountain Dermatology Specialist, we strive to provide excellent customer service at every point of contact with our patients and customers. The Front Office Administrator provides the initial interaction with our patients. This person should enjoy working in a team oriented environment, a self starter and have a strong work ethic.
Mountain Dermatology utilizes an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and scheduling software, as well as Microsoft products on a daily basis.
- Functions at the highest level of customer service providing compassion to patients and customers
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer incoming calls, check voicemails, and answer emails on a daily basis
- Check patients in and out
- Update or enter patient demographics and insurance information
- Complete inventory and order supplies, as needed - Assist in other duties as assigned by Provider or Clinic Manager
- Must be able to multi-task
- Skill in planning, organizing and troubleshooting
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a Care Team - Knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to input accurate patient information into Electronic Medical Record
- Ability to take initiative, exercise judgement,problem-solve and promote decision-making - Ability to work effectively with staff, patients, providers, public and external agencies