Creative and Marketing CoordinatorBasalt, 81621 | 01/11/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000180349
WE-cycle: community-supported bike share
Part or Full-Time, Year-Round Position
Visit www.we-cycle.org/jobs for complete job description and application details. Apply by February 1, 2018.
Individual will be a core member of the WE-cycle team on a year-round basis. The Creative and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for positioning WE-cycle’s brand and value proposition by designing and managing all print, digital, and social media materials and leading all community outreach, rider engagement, and programming. In addition to assuming one’s primary responsibilities, the individual will be involved in all aspects of WE-cycle as needed and be comfortable with changing roles and tasks, be eagerly adaptable to the organization’s needs, and take an ownership in the success of the system. The Creative and Marketing Coordinator will report to the Program Manager and work closely with the Executive Director and Program Manager in successfully implementing specific sectors of responsibility. The Creative and Marketing Coordinator will engage with, and support, the Operations Team on an as-needed basis in the execution of projects and events.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
• Excellent competency with Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Strong computer literacy and technology skills: Microsoft Office, FinalCut Pro, WordPress, CRMs, Cloud based applications including Google Suite + Apps
• Visual storytelling experience – photography, videography, social media management
• Strong written and verbal and communication skills
• Portfolio of designed materials – print and digital
• Experience managing print production and vendors
• Experience implementing outreach and marketing initiatives – print, digital, events, pop-up
• Demonstrated ability to execute creative initiatives and thrive in entrepreneurial environment
• Eagerness to work in a small team environment, be hands on, and wear many hats