Property ManagerAspen, 81611 | 01/14/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000366484
Property Manager High end Aspen-area property management company seeking dynamic individuals to expand our team!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full time Client Manager
- Full time Laborers/Client Assistants
Typical tasks include (but aren't limited to) landscaping and lawn care, detail cleaning and organizing; working on special projects; assist with client arrivals and departures, etc.
Experience in trade work (construction, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, carpentry, etc.) is helpful, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right individuals.
We offer excellent opportunity for growth and a great benefits package for our full time, year-round employees. Pay dependent on experience.
This position requires:
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Willingness to work as a team player
- Ability to work in both supervised and unsupervised environments
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- The ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Clean background check and driving record
To apply, please send a resume listing your work history and three professional references to email@example.com private Aspen area preferred.