Barista at Mountain Dweller Coffee Roasters in FRISCOFrisco, 80443 | 01/29/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000545530-01
Mountain Dweller Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffee roasting company seeking a barista with coffee industry experience to join our team in the opening of our new coffee bar and roastery located in beautiful Frisco, CO
Mountain Dweller is a locally owned company focused on elevating everyone's everyday coffee experience. Our vision is to create a coffee culture in our mountain community and beyond by connecting our customers with the stories of the people and places behind our coffee.
We look to hire top talent and provide an environment of opportunity for our employees. Your success is our success and we want to provide you a place to grow.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the coffee industry, community, quality products, offers excellent customer service and is hard-working.
· Provide an elevated Mountain Dweller coffee experience
· Offer product information and answer customer questions
· Accept orders and payments
· Prepare and serve espresso-based drinks in a high-volume cafe setting
· Help develop Mountain Dweller's seasonal beverage and food menu
· Prepare foods, such as baked goods, toasts, waffles, smoothies, etc
· Measuring, grinding and brewing coffee and tea
· Packaging food and beverages for sale.
· Selling retail items such as coffee and tea as well as home brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items and educating customers about brewing methods.
· Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
· Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food & beverage quality.
· Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
· Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
· Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
· Strong customer service skills and attention to quality is a must.
· Provide friendly and positive service to guests.
· Excellent work ethic and someone who has a desire to be a part of a professional and dynamic team.
Compensation and Benefits:
· $15/hour or based on experience, wellness benefit package available
· Performance bonuses
· Store discounts
· Professional development assistance
· Daily tips
· Weekends & weekdays required
· Some holidays
Experience and Requirements:
· Barista: 1+ years (Required)
· Must live in Summit County and have reliable transportation
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org