General Manager at Einstein Bagels in DILLON35 B Dillon Ridge Road, Dillon, 80435 | 01/07/2021 | Ad id: 8-0000652257-01
Einstein Bagels, Dillon, Colorado No Evenings, no nights! Be home every night! We close by 4pm (seasonal hours - 2pm) every day so you can enjoy family time and have daylight hours to do what you like most! Do you like challenges? Ready to make more money with a great bonus structure? We're ready for you! Please apply through Indeed or submit your resume to the email provided to be considered for this position.
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) provides coverage of operating hours and direct supervision of operations in an individual restaurant. The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned and passing every single Health Department audit and Internal Corporate Franchisor Audit. Benefits
*Housing assistance available w/ contract.
* 5-day work schedules (50-55 hours) no more 15-hour days, no late nights!
* Health benefits that start within 180 days of hire!
* All restaurants are company-owned to ensure clear direction and strategy
* Paid vacation
* Competitive wages with an outstanding quarterly/yearly bonus program
* Retirement Plan options
* Career advancement
* At least one (1) year experience as a restaurant/retail management
* Advanced working knowledge of restaurant operations, financials, and control systems
* Proven track record of passionate customer service - ability to develop team and assistant managers within their store to deliver legendary guest service experiences every day
* Strong organizational skills
* Intermediate computer skills
* Ability to manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of Einstein Bros. Bagels
* Ability to value change and work in a face paced environment
* Must be able to pass the criminal background check , drug screening and motor vehicle requirements for a subsidiary of JAC Development Corporation.
* Possess a valid drivers license