Salary, Benefits, HousingEagle, 81631 | 04/16/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000407547
Heartwood Custom Woodworks in Eagle, Colorado, is hiring a full-time Delivery Driver/ Shop Worker as soon as possible.
Our Delivery Driver is the face of our company to customers, contractors, and the general public. Professionalism in conduct, demeanor, speaking, and safe driving is of key importance.
The Delivery Driver function of this role includes, but is not limited to:
• Loading product (cabinet parts, doors, millwork) from our plant onto delivery truck (usually ours)
• Driving to delivery location-usually a home construction site in Eagle or Pitkin County
• Carrying product into the building-usually coordinated with the builders' job site supervisor and/or the installers
• Obtaining customer signatures, returning documentation to the shop, report to plant manager upon completion
• Maintenance of delivery truck
The Shop Worker function of this role includes, but is not limited to:
• Shipping/Receiving/Stocking of shop building materials
• Light assembly; experience using hand tools is a plus
• Assist builders and finishers in various aspects of production
• Wrap and protect finished product in preparation for storage or delivery
• Machining of wood parts as training progresses; cabinet shop experience is a plus
• Maintenance and housekeeping of production areas Our Delivery Driver/ Shop Worker must:
• Be able to read, speak, and write English
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Have a valid Colorado driver's license and clean driving record
• Be able to lift and carry 75+ pounds and climb stairs
• Operate a 16 foot box truck, with automatic transmission
• Complete our forklift training, and other equipment training as assigned
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
We strive to maintain an environment that rewards individuals who motivate themselves. Please visit our website at heartwoodl.com. When you are ready to pursue joining our team, stop in to visit with us, complete a job application, and take a short tour of our facility to see firsthand the state-of-the art equipment and woodworking tools we use.
Salary: Competitive wage, time & a half for overtime; prior experience is valued
Benefits: Medical insurance available after 90 days, Paid time off
Housing: On-site employee housing is available (shared apartment)