Full-Time Residential Install and Service Technicians in Silverthorne -Silverthorne, 80497 | 05/30/2017 | Ad id: 12817127
Do your friends and family go to you for all of their technical problems? Do you dream of one day putting together your own home theater? Ahead of all the trends in a constantly changing, digital world?
We are currently hiring for Full-Time Residential Install and Service Technicians in Silverthorne for Comcast.
We are proud to be bringing some of the highest internet speeds in the country to this area, and that will require individuals who love technology, working in the field, AND communicating with customers. This is the backbone of our business and we strive to solve the problem at first attempt.
On a typical day, you'll:
• Hit the road and plan for the day by coordinating your route
• Be on your own, tackling challenges by turning your ideas into action
• Solve real problems for folks that need you, no matter the weather
• Instruct the customer about how to use our Xfinity products
• Work in the field, using your assigned Comcast van as a "mobile office"
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's License
• Lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
• Climb tall ladders
• Work and travel outside in inclement weather
• Work near power lines and electricity
• Work on poles, roofs, or ladders from as high up as 20 feet
• Work in confined spaces such as crawl spaces or attics
• Compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match, etc. (We average $16,000 per employee, per year towards their benefits)
• Base Pay of $16.54Âper hour plus $550 per month for your housing allowance
• Typical schedule ranges from 7:30 am - 4:30pm (you may work either 4 10 hours shifts or 5 8 hours shifts)
• 9 week training period that outshines our competition by ensuring you're ready to tackle challenges on your first day on your own (includes classroom and on-the-job training)
• Free Blast Internet and Cable package, plus additional discounts on all our services/products
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply, visit jobs.comcast.com