Receptionist/Administrative AssistantBreckenridge, 80424 | 05/16/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000243024
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is seeking a qualified Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for part-time (seasonal) employment in our Summit County (Breckenridge) location.
Ideal candidates for this administrative position must be detail oriented, well-organized, experienced with computers and have professional telephone skills. Must have skills in Microsoft Excel and Word. In addition, this position requires a dependable individual with the ability to interact well with others. Previous experience with a professional firm is a plus.
To be considered, applicants must have excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic. Hours will vary (20 to 40 hours per week) based on work load, but generally occur from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. This is a seasonal position; we expect it will end in October or November and start up again in May of 2019.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Project Setups (Microsoft Excel)
* Prepare Proposals (Microsoft Word)
* Communicate with clients
* Assist in scheduling field work
* Mail, UPS, etc.
* Office supplies/Copier machine supplies
* Report and letter proofreading
* Answer the phones
br? As leaders in the industry, CTL|Thompson employs only those with technical excellence and professionalism. Individuals exhibiting these qualities are attracted to CTL|Thompson by the potential for professional growth and advancement within the organization, and the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders.
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1. Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
2. Satisfactory completion of a drug test from a laboratory certified by Colorado and chosen (and paid for) by CTL|Thompson. The laboratory will collect and test the drug test samples, for which the required notice will be included with any employment offer and for which the required consent forms will be provided by the laboratory.
3. A valid driver's license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY: