Government Position at The Fifth Judicial District Attorney's in Summit Country and Eagle CountySummit and Eagle County, 81657 | 04/26/2021 | Ad id: 8-0000681201-01
The Fifth Judicial District Attorney's Office in both Summit Country and Eagle County is looking for an energetic, quick learner to join our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment. Also, must have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and ability to work well with clients and the team, high level of organizational abilities and the aptitude to work independently and prioritize workload.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Proficient with MS office and an aptitude for learning additional programs.
- Provide secretarial support to attorneys as requested, including answering phones, scanning, creating PDF documents, copying, faxing and other clerical duties as required.
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations; exhibit professional maturity.
- Ability to resolve problems and arrange workload in order of importance to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently, as workflow dictates.
- Uphold a professional demeanor at all times. Demonstrate an attitude of cooperation with legal staff, peers and administrators.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of office admin or assistant experience
- Law firm experience strongly preferred.
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM - Mon to Friday
Submit Cover Letter and Resume with References to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour